Olimp Collagen Bar - for your skin, hair and joints!
Have you tried our delicious, extremely satiating protein bar containing high-quality collagen - Olimp Collagen Bar? No?! This uniquely flavoured snack, with a coating made of real chocolate, is a great treat, and at the same time it supports your skin1, hair2 and joints3! See for yourself!
Composition of the Olimp Collagen Bar protein bar - high-quality fish collagen!
As you probably know, the body's natural production of collagen decreases with age4. It is therefore worth supporting the natural synthesis of collagen5, and supplying this valuable structural component of the skin and joints in our diet. This can be achieved thanks to the Olimp Collagen Bar (44 g) protein bar, which contains 5 g of high-quality fish-derived collagen - ECOllagen®, in addition to a portion of vegetable protein derived from soya, peas and brown rice!
Used in the protein snack by Olimp Sport Nutrition, the branded collagen raw material called ECOllagen® is type I collagen, which composes nearly 90% of your body's connective tissue, skin and subcutaneous tissue! It is derived from a species of freshwater fish (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus). It is a naturally white powder characterised with perfect solubility and absorption. It is rich in protein with a typical combination of 17 key amino acids (mainly hydroxyproline, proline and glycine).
This tasty bar contains only 172 calories! Due to its low sugar content and high fibre content, this delicious, satiating snack is great for cutting and body shaping.
Advantages of the Olimp Collagen Bar protein bar
- 8 g of vegetable protein (soya protein isolate, pea protein, brown rice protein) in each bar - helping to grow and maintain muscle mass (protein)
- 5 g of high-quality, easily available fish collagen - ECOllagen® - a valuable structural component of the skin and joints
- Only 172 kcal!
- Low sugar content - a delicious alternative to sweets
- High fibre content (fructooligosaccharides, isomaltooligosaccharides)
- Added isomaltulose
- Supports correct collagen production for the proper functioning of the skin and cartilage (vitamin C)
- Supports maintenance of healthy skin (vitamin A, biotin)
- Supports maintenance of healthy hair (biotin)
- Supports the correct formation of connective tissue (manganese)
- Supports the protection of cells against oxidative stress (vitamin C, manganese)
- Delicious flavour (chocolate crunch)
- Added cocoa powder
- Real chocolate coating
- Flavoured product
Who is the Olimp Collagen Bar protein bar for?
Are you eating a healthy diet? Are you looking for a simple, convenient, yet tasty way to add more high-quality protein and collagen to your diet? Need support in maintaining healthy skin, hair and joints? Do you like sweets but are still looking for a delicious alternative to them due to your dietary restrictions? If you answered yes to at least one of the above questions, reach for the Olimp Collagen Bar! It is sure to add variety and flavour to your diet, while providing valuable ingredients.
Classified as a functional food, the bar from Olimp Sport Nutrition should be considered as a dietary supplement. Consuming more than two bars per day is not recommended.
Olimp Collagen Bar - for your skin, hair and joints!
Olimp COLLAGEN Bar - Protein bar (19% protein), with sugars and sweetener, with the addition of fish collagen and vitamins C, D, A, biotin, manganese. With a chocolate flavour, with crispies (3%), covered with chocolate (25%). Low sugar. High in fibre.
Ingredients: 25% chocolate with sweetener [cocoa mass, sweetener – maltitols; cocoa butter, emulsifier – lecithins (from soy); natural vanilla flavouring], 13% fish collagen peptides ECOllagen® (fish), fructooligosaccharides, isomaltooligosaccharide1 (from tapioca), humectants – glycerol, sorbitols; vegetable oil (rapeseed), soy protein isolate, pea protein, soy crispies (soy protein isolate), 3% fat-reduced cocoa, brown rice protein, isomaltulose2, thickener – gum arabic; flavourings, emulsifier – lecithins (from soy); L-ascorbic acid – vit. C, cholecalciferol – vit. D, retinyl palmitate – vit. A, D-biotin – biotin, manganese gluconate.
Chocolate – cocoa solids: 53% minimum.
1Isomaltooligosaccharide is a source of glucose.
2Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose.
Manufactured on a production site that uses derivatives of milk, eggs, nuts, peanuts, cereals containing gluten, sesame seeds.
|Nutrition declaration||per 100 g||per portion (per 44 g bar)|
|Energy||1633 kJ/ 393 kcal||717 kJ/ 172 kcal|
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Fibre||18 g||8 g|
|Protein||19 g||8 g|
|Salt||0,29 g||0,13 g|
|Vit. C||91 mg (114%*)||40 mg (50%*)|
|Vit. D||5,7 μg (114%*)||2,5 μg (50%*)|
|Vit. A (μg RE)||909 μg (114%*)||400 μg (50%*)|
|Biotin||56,8 μg (114%*)||25 μg (50%*)|
|Manganese||2,27 mg (114%*)||1 mg (50%*)|
|Collagen||11 g||5 g|
*NRVs – nutrient reference values.
Warning: excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Do not use with other products containing vitamin A or manganese. Do not use in pregnant and breastfeeding women. Do not consume more than 2 bars a day.
1) Vitamin A and biotin help to maintain healthy skin. Vitamin C supports the production of collagen necessary for the proper functioning of the skin.
2) Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.
3) Vitamin C supports healthy production of collagen to ensure proper function of cartilage. Manganese supports healthy formation of connective tissue.
4) Am J Pathol. 2006 Jun; 168(6): 1861:1868.
5) Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to support healthy skin and joints.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.
Pustynia 84F, 39-200 Dębica, Poland
Product Version 1
Who bought this item also bought