Olimp Gold-Vit® C 1000 Forte - food supplement in capsules, containing an increased dose of vitamin C of new generation – PureWay-C®.
PureWay-C® is the patented form of vitamin C – complex of microencapsulated L-ascorbic acid and natural plant wax, enriched with citrus bioflavonoids.
Scientific studies have shown that vitamin C contributes to:
- normal functioning of the immune system
- maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C)
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, teeth, skin, cartilage and gums,
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- normal psychological function
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
Ingredients: microencapsulated PureWay-C® complex (L-ascorbic acid – vit. C, citrus bioflavonoids), bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agents, magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; capsule – gelatine.
1000 mg (1250%*)
Citrus bioflavonoids (from PureWay-C®)
*NRV – nutrient reference value.
The product is intended for adults with an increased demand for vitamin C, especially for physically active persons and sportsmen. It is also recommended for those with decreased immunity.
Recommended use: take 1 capsule a day, after the main meal or otherwise after consultation with your doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children. Unopened, keep in a dry and cool place.
Warning: do not use this preparation in case of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. People with kidney stones (calcium oxalate, uric acid stones), with disturbances of iron metabolism (thalassemia, iron overload), pregnant and breastfeeding woman should consult with doctor the use of the preparation.
Light capsule discoloration is a natural occurring arising from the nature of the ingredients used and it does not affect product quality.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.
Pustynia 84F, 39-200 Dębica, Poland
Also available in packaging: